Rubber stair edges

At Church we have concrete stairs which have been carpeted. The edges have rubber L sections glues on. Some of these have come off and escaped (some well meaning soul having either put them somewhere so safe nobody can find them or disposed of them).

Any suggestions where one might get them?

Reply to
John

ARCO does all sorts of interesting and oddball stuff. Try them for a start

Reply to
cynic

I think they are called 'nosings' - try Google.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Brilliant - Google showed me something very similar to what we have. Now I know the term I can seek the supplier!

Thanks

Reply to
John

Wow! Thanks v. much for the ARCO reference, I've been looking for Sol-vex nitrile gloves for ages, haven't been able to find them anywhere until your posting.

someone

Reply to
someone