RS free delivery

Hence my use of 'sort of'.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

In article , Dave Plowman (News) scribeth thus

Well there're still very much in business so they must be doing something right;!..

I suspect that smaller firms and users don't get the same pricing that larger users get.

They do these days have a very large product range and sometimes they seem to be the only ones around supplying readily or in small quantities some more obscure parts.

They weren't the only ones to do that manufactures have been at that trick for years..

Reply to
tony sayer

That still doesn't make it the correct word.

Chris

Reply to
Chris J Dixon

Most other pedants would have use 'verb'.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Or even "used", but I'll allow that as a typo. But learning the difference between "infer" and "imply" would be useful.

Reply to
Tim Streater

Getting a life might be even better.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Strange how that sort of stupdity seems to permeate some businesses.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

Here's another one I just came across...

Andrew Gabriel