Roy Masters

I saw Cult Leader Roy Masters ,his daughter,son,and other FHU cult members out of their bodies and try to kill me.He has this tool that he pulls out peoples counsciousness with ,killing them.

Reply to
cultbuster

Yes, funny you should mention that. What size straight jacket will fit you?

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

No, that's not true really. You're mentally ill.

Reply to
Zapp Brannigan

Huh, at least usenet survived. Sadly the web still seems to be going too, though.

Reply to
Jules Richardson

This is a DIY group, and you seem to have forgotten to ask how to make a tin-foil hat.

Reply to
Jules Richardson

Where can you get one? do B & Q stock them?

Id fancy a bit of that meself.

Are you a harry sock puppet?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

mutatis mutandis its the same thing really.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher