Routing cold air through pipes?

Well that's true of all fridges/AC/etc. the trick is that the hot bit is on the outside and the cold bit is on the inside with the fridge sticking through the hole in the shed.

Reply to
dennis

On Mon, 6 Aug 2007 22:50:35 +0100, "dennis@home" mused:

That's not what you said.

Reply to
Lurch

Well I didn't say something else. I expect people to know some basic physics.. if they don't then they can always ask for clarification.

Reply to
dennis

Doorless fridge over hole in shed, compressor and condensor are outside the shed.

Well I got it.

The condensation would cause some wet rabbits and use all the cooling output. You'd have to limit the air flow into the fridge.

Reply to
Onetap

On Mon, 6 Aug 2007 23:27:21 +0100, "dennis@home" mused:

???

I was correcting the incorrect solution you posted. It's all there, feel free to read it again.

Reply to
Lurch

On Aug 6, 10:42 pm, Lurch wrote: everywhere?

In a hole , in a hole. The compressor etc is on the outside.

Some fridges (without freezers) just have the cooling elements down the back panel so you could do away with the sides.

Reply to
adder1969

Feel free to point out that you misunderstood if you want..other people understood it well enough to note the obvious fact that a fridge will only give a couple of hundred watts of cooling and will ice up easily.. having said that how much heat does a rabbit generate?

Reply to
dennis

Oh, I'd estimate about 0.7 kWh, but it could be about 7.5% more if you burnt them in a condensing boiler. ;-) Can you buy rabbit fired boilers, bunny boilers? A fast breeder reactor.

Enough of that. In reality 8.5W sensible and 2.5W latent (water vapour) for a 3.5 kg rabbit.

Reply to
Onetap