Router Spares

I wonder if someone here could help me please if they have recently bought one of the Aldi PBF 1200 electric routers?

I am looking to buy some spares [1] from the Aldi agents (at www,servotool.nl) for a router (same model no. as above) that I bought in

2006 - but their email spares enquiry form refuses to accept my request, as the ART.No. PRM 6014 is not recognised as valid (probably due to the age of the thing).

As the parts that I want look similar on both the newer and later models I would be grateful if you could supply the newer version of the ART.No (which is found on a plate on the router) and post it here please.

[1] The part[s] that I require form the Spindle Locking Assembly (Item 7 in Fig A1 in the user manual). The fixed cap on the assembly has parted company with the locking bar which allowed the enclosed spring to fly off to parts unknown in the workshop.

A temporary repair has been done with a couple of circlips and a recycled spring just to stop things rattling around and causing mayhem to the spindle but that's a little rocky at the moment and a permanent repair is needed.

Many thanks

Cash

Reply to
Cash

Thanks for the reply mike.

I am awaiting a reply from an email I sent them on Sunday night.

Cash

Reply to
Cash

Mike, you are unfortunately correct with your 'went bust' statement, my email bounced back to me today as undeliverable and a quick check on dogpile.co.uk shows that Omega Wolf stopped trading in 2010.

Ah well, the temporary repair will have to become permanent.

Cash

Reply to
Cash

Cash,

I've found a number for Aldi's new service agents on the manual for my Fein clone:

Circuit Tech Ltd, Unit1/9 Stanley Mill, Kirkebrok Rd, Deane, Bolton BL3 4JE Tel. 0905 1460005 (=A30.06 per minute)

but before you phone them, isn't the part you want item 302113 on this page:

=801.95 for the item, =808.95 P&P !

Reply to
mike

Mathew, thanks for the reply.

I've had the router for about six years and ordered (listed) spares for it before, but when a looked there on Sunday, I knew what I wanted from the diagram in my Users Manual, and as the items weren't listed in their available 'spares list' for that router, I used their Contact form to make an enquiry about what I want, and to do this, (along with all the other details) I had to insert the PRM number - which this time, was rejected as 'not available on their database', hence the query regarding the PRM Number on newer machines here.

Cash

Reply to
Cash