Round "stoppers" / "fillers" / not sure what they're called

My kitchen fitters left a couple of large holes drilled in cupboards, probably for pipework that went elsewhere in the end. 20mm and 60mm. I want to fill or block them so insects can't invade the cupboards.

I foresaw some sort of plastic plugs that could fill the holes in, but I searched on Ebay, and apparently I don't know what to search for. Can someone give me a clue?

Alternative (cheap, easy, effective) ways of filling the holes are welcomed. I thought about taping some net over them as well but it's a bit Mickey Mouse.

Reply to
TD

If you can't find plugs I would just use white duct tape (2 strips for the 60 mm)

Reply to
newshound

Or a rectangular piece of white (if that's the inside colour of the carcasses) card or plywood or plastic-card glued over the hole...

Reply to
Jeremy Nicoll - news posts

The fitters screwed up by making holes in the wrong place(s). Get them to source new panel(s) and replace at their cost.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Why not get the fitters back to do the job properly?

I'd be tempted to replace the panels with new on a new kitchen. Anything else will look like a bodge.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)