Rough price question for relaying concrete floor

Hi,

The question is as per title : can anyone tell me how much it is likely to cost to have a 10m x 5m concrete floor dug up and relaid complete with new UF heating pipes and modern levels of insulation ? Order of magnitude extimates are fine. I know I could get quotes but I'm still building castles in the air atm and I don't want to waste any tradespeoples time. i'm dahn sarf if that makes any difference...

Thanks,

Mike

Reply to
Mike

Insulation = £400 (ish) Skips = £300 (2) Concrete = £750 (5m3) UFH pipework = no idea, but surprised if it would cost more than £200 Labour = £750 (2 men X 2.5 days) Sundries = £160 (visqueen, sand blinding)

So about £2500, although there is a great deal of guesswork WRT labour charges down there, and pipework.

Reply to
Phil L

So not exactly cheap then, but not the earth either. Hmmm, I'll have to have a think...

Thanks for your advice,

Mike

Reply to
Mike