Rotozip Tools

Can anybody tell me the difference between a standard Rotozip and a RotoZip Rebel ??

Is Rotozip the general name for the tool and Rebel one of several models?
Doesn't seem to be a vanilla Rotozip on the website but there's a Rotomite which is apparently the original Rotozip. All the specs are there:
www.rotozip.com
I bought a Rotozip Rebel and the only difference I can see is that it comes with the circular cutter attachment and a few other accessories.

RotoZip Rebel ??