Rothenberger Quickfire Gas Torch

Having not been used for 6 months, my Quickfire has just decided to stop working properly. The flame shape is all to pot and it no longer ignites of the piezo ignition.

Does anyone know if I can repair this, or do I just chuck it and buy a new one (probably the BernzOMatic TS7000 from Screwfix)?

Reply to
Danny Monaghan

Blocked nozzle or gas-feed tube?

Regards,

Reply to
Stephen Howard

You can get or order service kits for them.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

Do you have any details or should a plumbers merchants come up with the goods? I have a Rothenberger that could do with a service.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadworth

The bigger PMs' will either stock the spares or be able to get them for you.

A quick google for Rothenberger quickfire spare seem to hold possibilities.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

I was hoping to get something online as a trip round some PM's involves me driving 20 miles to the nearest city.

As for the Google search - I tried that before asking here. There is no list of spares available, other than a replacement nozzle on ebay for £22. At that price just for a nozzle, I thought it was looking cheaper to buy a new one from Screwfix as that's only £40.

Reply to
Danny Monaghan

Perhaps the s/fix solution is the best approach.

Reply to
Ed Sirett