rotary tool

=A0 London SW

Stand and flexi drive actually what make it most useful, gives you a light weight narrow handpiece to work with, have an Aldi one clamped to side of bench, its great for PCB and connector clean up with a brush on it and for cutting open glued together items with a disc.

Can sit unused for weeks but when it is in use it justifies its space :-)

Cheers Adam

Reply to
Adam Aglionby

Use my cordless Ryobi for this. Much easier to control than a flexible drive, which of course ain't flexible enough.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Dave Plowman (News)" saying something like:

On my 3G service, Aldi wouldn't load at all, giving a page saying 'Not Supported Method' which turned out to be a glitch in their coding which happened to knock out something in the transfer onwards of Vodafone - from what I could make out. No problem with that since I changed providers.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Lidl, subject to area,have rotary tool with flexi on offer Thursday

18th 12.99 acessories pack 2.99.

Cheers Aadm

Reply to
Adam Aglionby

For completeness Aldi this Thursday 12.99/2.99

Adam Aglionby