Room Planing/Layout Drawing Software

What is the current recommendation for a simple room planning software package. I don't want/need the full AutoCAD shebang, but it would be good to have something which would help move the bath around, position the basins, and so on.
I don't really want to do it by hand because I will probably move a wall or two and the calculations should be accurate ;-)
Tim

I'd like to play with the software that Property Ladder uses ... any ideas what it is, or what else could do that rendering?
Zane.
Tim wrote:

I don't know if it is the current recommendation, but I have something called 3D Home Architect which is fairly competent (and IIRC inexpensive!).
Rgds Richard

TurboCAD?
I've yet to find anything I like that does 3D accurately - but TC is good, and cheap. Takes a bit of learning though.
I think the 3D CAD that the Property programme uses is Archicad, but for simple layout drawings, with ability to move things around, I'd say Microsoft Visio can't be beaten. Its part of the package offered with the better Office variations.
RT
Tim wrote:

Tim wrote:

I used corel draw.