Roof vent

I have a Fornair extractor that I think either exhausts into the roof space or through the roof via a vent (see

I get a lot of draft through the extractor. It looks like the vent may be missing a piece. Any ideas?

Reply to
samwardill

The vent tiles shown in your photo are for air flow venting the roof space. They are not designed for extractors. The type you require as a hood with a grill on the front.(Vent tile terminator)This as a special tube on the underside to which the flexible extractor extension pipe is connected to.

InvisiVentTM InvisiVentTM heralds the end of unsightly breaks in the roof line where vents have to be placed.

They are quick and easy to fit. Their airflow resistance makes them ideal not only for roof ventilation, but also soil pipe and mechanical extraction. Compatible with Humber, Goxhill and Concrete Plain Tiles

Reply to
keith_765