Roof over decking?

Hello All,
Can anyone point me to information about the woodwork involved in making a roof to go over my decking. I was hoping to make it completely out of wood.
Thanks
Gordon

What kind of roof did you have in mind, Gordon?
Something like a pergola, or a car port type of affair, or.....??
How about
http://www.plansnow.com/pergola.html
or something like it? Or are you looking for something more elaborate?
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl