Roof over decking?

Hello All,

Can anyone point me to information about the woodwork involved in making a roof to go over my decking. I was hoping to make it completely out of wood.

Thanks

Gordon

Reply to
Gordon

What kind of roof did you have in mind, Gordon?

Something like a pergola, or a car port type of affair, or.....??

How about

something like it? Or are you looking for something more elaborate?

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall