Roof capping bars

I have a timber conservatory with a triple wall polycarb roof. This is held in place by tomber beading.

What I'd like to do is purchase some sort of metal/plastic capping bar that will go over the existing timber.

Anyone know where to look?

sPoNiX

Reply to
S P O N I X

In the screwfix 'big stuff' catalogue there are various upvc mouldings including cat number 10367:

?_dyncharset=UTF-8&q=&n=10367&pn=1&pd=1&pi=1&cn=1&cd=1&x=7&y=11(sorry about the long url you'll have to remove the line bereak)

You may find something that'll do the job.

Andrew Mawson

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

I used lead. Expensive, but looks the part and should last.

Reply to
Dave Plowman

Thanks for the quick reply..

What I'm looking for is something similar to this:

I want to retro fit it to a roof without removing the existing beading, so it needs to be wider.

sPoNiX

Reply to
S P O N I X