Roof capping bars

I have a timber conservatory with a triple wall polycarb roof. This is held in place by tomber beading.
What I'd like to do is purchase some sort of metal/plastic capping bar that will go over the existing timber.
Anyone know where to look?
sPoNiX

In the screwfix 'big stuff' catalogue there are various upvc mouldings including cat number 10367:
http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/sea/searchresults.jsp ;jsessionid=GGATEUXLICGB5CJO2C4CIIQ?_dyncharset=UTF-8&q=&n367&pn=1&pd=1&pi=1&cn=1&cd=1&x=7&y
(sorry about the long url you'll have to remove the line bereak)
You may find something that'll do the job.
Andrew Mawson
On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 16:09:19 +0000 (UTC), "Andrew Mawson"

Thanks for the quick reply..
What I'm looking for is something similar to this: http://www.balticpine.co.uk/html/offers/capping/capping.htm
However, I want to retro fit it to a roof without removing the existing beading, so it needs to be wider.
sPoNiX

I used lead. Expensive, but looks the part and should last.
--
*When I'm not in my right mind, my left mind gets pretty crowded *