Rolson Heavy duty pipe bender

I cant find anyone selling this brand?

A guy further up the road has offered me one for 30GBP.

Are they any good?

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Rolson ain't exactly the Rolls Royce of tools. Although like Draper some of it may be OK. I'd try it on both 15 and 22mm and see what it works like. But I'd say you'd get a secondhand Record off Ebay for that sort of price.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Not enough info. What pipe sizes? Is this two-handed for copper tube, or heavy duty steel pipe/conduit?

£30 is good for a genuine heavy duty pipe bender, or even a good quality light duty one for 15/22mm copper tube. Make sure the formers are still servicable -- if bashed, scratched, or embedded with grit (happens when you bend dirty pipes), then replacing them will probably cost more than a new bender.
Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Thanks guys. My only concern is I cant find anyone selling this PB except ebay? I've got tomorrow to give him an anwser,I've offered 20GBP and he accepted. Its 15mm and 22mm,2 guides.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

It's probably available badged as something else like all these far east tools. Look at Clarke, Draper, etc.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)