Roll Out Shelving

I have a very large video collection that I would like to put on roll out shelving, so that once pulled out I could see the videos on either side of that shelf. Does anyone know what kind of track I would need and where I would get it from, it would need to be heavy duty as the videos per shelf can be quite heavy.

Thank you

Angela

Reply to
Angie Barr 7

I think you need to give more details of just what you are trying to do, what set up you want to fix these pull-out shelf supports to etc. There are many types of pull-out shelf support, I'm thinking in terms of office furniture or engineering 'racks' here.

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

Pull-out shelves are a fairly common option on commerical and industrial storage systems, from office cupboards to warehouse racks that are rated to hundreds of kilogrammes.

Here are few sites to browse through

Bignell

Reply to
nightjar