Roger and his persecution complex

...he likes to persecute others.

I found this from Looksy Malone about the activities and attitude of a strange person....who happens to be Roger.

>> > Whatever Roger Chapman may have you > believe I do not pretend to be anyone but myself. > > Roger, stop having pot shots at me. There > is simply no reason. Have you lost the plot? > > Leave me alone and please stop sending > me abusive emails. > > Roger Chapman in particular is a very hostile, > offensive and opinionated person who seems > to have nothing better to do than to pick > up on those who he thinks are of less importance > than himself.
Reply to
IMM

The message from "IMM" contains these words:

Just like dIMM to make common cause with another pathological liar.

FWIW very much the reverse was the case and it only ended when Malone had the account he was posting from pulled. (It wasn't his but I don't know whether it was employer or relation who lost the account).

Reply to
Roger

to open account

Reply to
IMM

Thus spake the Illiterate Man of Misinformation.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

to open account

Reply to
IMM

Well, I would if I knew what it meant.

Like I said, The Illiterate Man of Misinformation...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

to open account

Reply to
IMM

Wonder how long you'll get away with this version before having your new ISP account pulled too?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)