Robinson Willey Electric Storage Heater

Has anyone any experience of these?

I have decided I need to get a new storage heater rather than mess about. It seems though that dimensions of such things have changed and so the Robinson Willey ( it has to be a 3.5 KW job) is the only one that will fit in the space available. The others being too long.

The other possibility is something called an Elnur ( which is slightly smaller ) and would fit .

I know Robinson Willey make gas fires but have no knowledge of their electric appliances.

Of course I suppose storage heaters by definition are much of a muchness.

Reply to
endymion