Riverside cottage 12

There have been several threads related to this but currently, how best to go about moving the services?

Currently gas, water and electricity all arrive in the same trench and now disappear under the extension floor to their meter boxes.

Extending supply cables means working live as there is no local means of isolation. Also it has been hinted that supply companies are recording the location of meter points. As a new meter was fitted just prior to work starting, this is certainly possible.

Gas is easier as the feed can be clamped off.

I can deal with the water as this is behind the meter but how allowable is putting all three services in the same trench and will the electricity co. be happy with a buried duct and a draw rope as I don't want to leave an open trench while they piss about?

Reply to
Tim Lamb