Ring Mains; ends to different breakers?

Interesting... in that case, it may have come about by an (uninformed) connection for connection replacement of the CU, sometime in the more recent past..

I've got someone coming round to do a survey soon.

thanks again to all, results to follow, M.

Reply to
m__murray

This was a new house designed by my parents, it was very modern for its time and had the new fangled 13A fused square pin plugs throughout and two ring mains wired with two fuses each as I have described above.

Reply to
usenet

And is the cable used standard ring stuff?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher