Right shower

Our Mira Sport shower has started cycling between overheat and cold on the hot setting - is there a DIY fix for this?

thx

E.

Reply to
eastender

Insuffient flow I would guess. It overheats - cuts out and eventually re-sets. Is the shower head a bit blocked or do you just like a very hot shower?

Reply to
John

Forgot to say it's happening now the cold water input is colder. It's OK when it is warmer. Noticed it a few weeks ago when weather was cool for a bit. The setting at which it happens is not that hot normally but this morning it did the overheat/cold cycle I'd seen a few weeks ago.

E.

Reply to
eastender