RF Thermostat settings

My thermostat died and I have a new one. With the old one I could set it to a low temperature (for when I go out) and a high (normal ~22C). The new instructions talk of the above ie what it calls 'Off' and 'On', BUT it also talks about setting a MAX and a MIN. I am confused that these are not the same. Can someone explain. The make is Drayton Digistat +1RF

Reply to
Jim S

Agree they could have made the instruction clearer. How it reads to me is that 'min' and 'max' are user set limits. That is, when you manually adjust the thermostat by pressing the +/- button, these will be the limits.

Different from the 'on' and 'off' settings. I quite like the way this device does setback for going out, easier than it is on mine...

Lee

Reply to
Lee