Reusing old and damaged cans of foam and cleaner ???

I have quite a few old and damaged cans of foam, some are years out of date and dont flow into the guns, some have the tops damaged.

If I pierce one with a nail then i could maybe use some of the foam which would erupt out, but is there a better way of doing it, maybe garffertaping a funnel and hose onto them ?

I also have several old cans of foam cleaner, with not enough pressure to clean out guns or spray, but with liquid/gas still in the cans. How can I collect or use this ?

I will try to get the experiments videoed for your entertainment !

George

Reply to
DICEGEORGE

On 17 Dec 2014, DICEGEORGE grunted:

BTDTGTTS - just..... don't.

See

(or
Scroll to my follow-up post near the end to see how it ended :(

Reply to
Lobster

Noooo, DO do it, but make sure you get it on video.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

In message , Tim+ writes