Retro fridges

I would love to get a 1950s style Smeg fridge, but just wonder are there any other makes of 1950s design to compare prices?
But then they wouldn't have Smeg writen on the front, and as a result wouldn't be half as good looking..! Or is that me being sadly brand conscious ?!

any

Look at Yank retro-fridge websites. the prices their old ones go for are insane
I wonder if Craig Charles has a Smeg fridge ?
(don't answer that !)

That might depend on how much he wants to refrigerate...
--
< Paul >

any
LEC do retro ones half the price of Smeg, and pink ones too my hubby's glad to hear. But LEC are a bit crap aren't they?
SC wrote:

Bosch make one. Which I'd guess won't be much cheaper!
Any others?

any