Retro fridges

I would love to get a 1950s style Smeg fridge, but just wonder are there any other makes of 1950s design to compare prices?

Reply to
SC

But then they wouldn't have Smeg writen on the front, and as a result wouldn't be half as good looking..! Or is that me being sadly brand conscious ?!

Reply to
NC

Look at Yank retro-fridge websites. the prices their old ones go for are insane

I wonder if Craig Charles has a Smeg fridge ?

(don't answer that !)

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Bosch make one. Which I'd guess won't be much cheaper!

Reply to
Rob

That might depend on how much he wants to refrigerate...

Reply to
Paul C. Dickie

LEC do retro ones half the price of Smeg, and pink ones too my hubby's glad to hear. But LEC are a bit crap aren't they?

Reply to
Suz