Retail source for Hafele products ?

I need to obtain a couple of Hafele Mini-Latches, (product code 245.54.701). Trouble is that Hafele (www.hafele.co.uk) only deal with trade customers (in trade quantities). I called them to get the names of stockists, but I haven't had any luck finding a local retailer in Reading, again I can only find trade suppliers.
Does anyone know of a company that retails these products ? Probably doesn't matter where they are as I could mail-order.
--
Trevor

Strada Architectural Ironmongers 2A Robinson Road London SW17 9DJ Tel: 0181 542 1185
are the suppliers I use for hafele stuff
snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net wrote in

Try www.isaaclord.com - High Wycombe. (Just around the corner from me, actually... and only 22 miles from Reading.) Saw the big catalogue there just the other day. Probably best to go to the trade counter if you decide to visit.
Rod
snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com said:

Excellent - their website says they stock the product I'm looking for, so I'll give them a go.
Cheers.
--
Trevor

Rod