Resurrecting a fugenboy?

A while ago there was a discussion here about Fugenboy silicone smoothing devices - people raved over them so I bought one and have raved about it ever since. It's now quite well-used and getting a little ragged, with bits of silicone stuck to it where I wasn't diligent enough wiping it after use. Can they be resurrected? Does silicone eater damage them?

Dave

Reply to
NoSpam

No idea. Spouse can't find his, he put it in a safe place ...

It's been back to wet fingers :-(

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

they're only between £10 and £15 - get yourself a new one

JellyBelly