Resurfacing driveway

Just no. No.

If they call at your door, they don't have enough work. So they aren't very good.

Same with windows companies.

Reply to
Tim Watts

Check Companies House - I can't find them. Lots of very similar names - all suitably anonymously similar to each other. Company name and website name are subtly different.

Why does their website not, so far as I could see, have their company registration number on it? (And place of registration and registered address - maybe the address shown is their registered address? Not clear.)

No geographic phone number. Mobile and free give you no idea of where they are.

Did you look properly at their before and after photos? Closing the garage door makes such a difference!

It's your money and your choice.

Reply to
polygonum

Thanks Rod. I think I will give them a miss. Has anyone tried doing the bitumen / gravel coating or the glue type themselves? Is it possible to diy either?

Thanks

Lee.

Reply to
leenowell

Not here.

This lot do a supply-only DIY option, the page looks somewhat a placeholder though ...

Reply to
Andy Burns