Resetting Newlec Call Point

Hi,

We have a Newlec NL5704 Fire alarm system in our house, but one of the call points has accidentally been enabled. They have resettable plastic elements but as far as I can tell I need a key to reset the plastic element, and reactivate the call point. Any ideas where I can get this key from?

Reply to
Paul

Newlec is the brand name of Newry & Eyre Electrical Wholesalers

Reply to
Stephen Dawson