REQ:Bosch WFF2000 Washing Machine error codes and service manual

Does anyone have a full list of light error codes for the Bosch WFF2000 washing machine please? Also a service handbook would be most useful. Great machine - want to get it fixed, not replaced. Engineer was a waste of space ("buy Miele" and went into gripe/sales pitch)

Reply to
<{ u two g u r u

space ("buy Miele" and went into gripe/sales pitch)

Can't help with your request, but must take this opportunity to mention how crap my experience of Bosch washing machines has been. I would never, *ever* buy another one. Even Zanussi out-perform them, and they're cheaper, and parts are much cheaper. Wait 'til you've bought some parts for your Bosch - you'll change your tune.

Your engineer was right - buy a Miele.

Reply to
Grunff

Are you sure it's a WFF2000? Because according to the Bosch site that particular code doesn't exist.

soup

Whats wrong with the machine ?

Peter

Reply to