Replacment light bulb

I need to change a light bulb for a neighbour but can't seem to find a way to open the fitting, anyone know how this unit opens up so that I can change the bulb?

is this a suitable replacement bulb

ScoobyDoo

screws holding the glass bit allows you to juggle the glass bit out of the way.

Don't overtighten the screws when replacing the glass. They don't really need to be tight - they are only there to stop the glass moving.

John

Reply to
John White

only be finger tight) and you can drop the glass dome out - it just hooks under the screw heads.

looks about right - ES fitting and plain glass. Usually no more than 60W

Reply to
John Rumm