replacing Zanussi oven fan

Anyone done this on a Zanussi built-in ZBG 861? According to the manual the fan is there to keep the control knobs (which are on the fascia above the door) cool: on this one it's failed and the trim around the knobs has softened and distorted. The manual doesn't give any clue how to get at the fan but it does say getting the oven in and out is a 2-person job, so I don't want to attack it before I have a good idea how to go abut it!
tia
-- John Stumbles -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+ -+ If a job's worth doing, it'll still be worth doing tomorrow.

the
This is one of the easier fans to replace, you need to take the back off and the fan is just bolted to the frame. The nuts tend to have a coating of grease on them, so they don't rust and are fairly easy to remove.
I removed a Zanussi built in electric fan type double oven from my kitchen a couple of years ago.
Undid the fixings screws and then slid it out and down on to a Black&Decker workmate to support it while I reached in and undid the power connection on the wall behind. (AFTER REMOVING FUSE FOR COOKER CIRCUIT AT FUSE BOX!!!!)
I guess you could work on it this manner, to lift it off from the workmate and carry it outside got a bit of help from the lady of the house. It is not that they are so heavy, just bulky and little to hold on to.
P.S.IMPORTANT NOTE!!!! : when lifting IT wear tough leather gloves, there can be many sharp sheet metal edges to cut you. (A mate of mine (a kitchen fitter by trade !!) once tried to lift a new oven in to place on his own with the thing resting on his thighs, needed about 6 stitches afterwards !)
--
Regards
Marcus