Replacing trapped gulley with slow bend

At the moment I have a bath draining into a hopper at the top of a 3 inch pipe going to a trapped gulley.

I want to replace the 3 inch pipe with a proper soil stack with a gentle bend replacing the trapped gulley.

The gulley is part of a single sewer system leading to a inspection pit which the existing soil stack also enters.

Obviously, LA approval will be required.

Is this an easy job?

Has anyone any pointers or web resources to suggest?

TIA Adrian

Reply to
Adrian Berry