Replacing internal window cills

I've just started to replace my windows and doors with UPVC. The new exterior cills are much thicker than the old ones were so they are now visible above the internal cill. I need to raise the internal cills by about 10mm but I was thinking of replacing them anyway with UPVC. Is there such a thing as a replacement cill approx 10-15 mm thick which fits on top of the existing wooden cill ?? This would save me a fair bit of work/mess.
Thanks
Steve
I suggest you find a local plastics merchant. They have *LOADS* of different sizes/shapes.
Rick