Replacing downlighters with pendant lights, anyone done it?

It's on a ring! The mains circuit cable feeds into it, feeds out of it to the next downlighter, and the trafo is connected to it.

MM

Reply to
MM

Yes, I've got the knack now for it, as I've replaced at least three.

MM

Reply to
MM

Far more likely a radial ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

No need to take it personally, its not even your work they are commenting on... ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm

You can blame the nitpickers and point-scorers for that.

no not really arrogant wankers like you who are never wrong

learn how to snip posts when are you moving to germany how many children do you have

Reply to
Judith

God, give me strength!

MM

Reply to
MM

But it wouldnt be legal as it would have been installed after the regs were changed.

[g]
Reply to
george - dicegeorge

Wanker.

Reply to
ARW

Wanker.

recently found so it's a new toy to him, he lost 23kgs the fat shit

Reply to
Judith