replacing conventional boiler with a condensing boiler

My plumber quoted me =A32,500 incl VAT to replace my conventional boiler with a 28 KWATTS Worcester Condensed Boiler. Is it a reasonable price?

Reply to
hardyv_36

hardyv_36

Reply to
hardyv_36

Reply to
hardyv_36

Reply to
hardyv_36

Reply to
hardyv_36

Reply to
hardyv_36

Reply to
hardyv_36

Reply to
hardyv_36

Reply to
hardyv_36

The message from hardyv snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com contains these words:

How many times is he planning on doing it?

Reply to
Guy King

Read the BoilerChoice FAQ. Looks like the price is around the going rate. If you are unhappy with that then you'll need to learn a lot about the job and might aswell set yourself up in business doing it for others.

Reply to
Ed Sirett