Replacing an aging Baxi Solo - Suggestions?

I originally chose the Baxi Solo because of it's compact size, now I find that it's difficult to find a replacement to fit in the same space. I need something to fit under a worktop, max around 900mm high. Most modern boilers have the big 4" flue elbow sticking out the top, which added to the boiler height, rules them out.

The only one I can come up with is the Keston C25, are there any other suggestions before I take the plunge?

Many thanks

Chris

Reply to
Skokiaan

I'm informed that Glow-worm do a boiler with a rear (cf top) flue outlet.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

Keston C25 has two 2" inlet/flue elbows on the top. You are supposed to use swept bends, but if it is only going out through the wall rather than anything like the 40m(?) it is capable of, you would probably get away with knuckle bends.

I saw a British Gas advert which showed an engineer installing a C25 and he had fitted knuckle bends which made me smile, as the manual says you shouldn't.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel