Replacing a Trevi shower head?

Hi everyone,

Hope someone can help. We have a Trevi Blend shower valve with a Trevi shower head attached ( external hose and mount). Being the clumsy twonk I am, I've dropped the shower head and it's cracked, and spraying water from the case rather than the nozzles!! I'm looking to replace this but the Trevi replacement is =A3100, which seems steep. Are all shower hoses/heads a common size, and if so am I able to buy some compatible unit instead of Trevi branded?

Any advice would be really appreciated, thanks.

--=20 Dave Jennings.

Reply to
Dave Jennings

The message from "Dave Jennings" contains these words:

You might find it cheaper at The Shower Doctor. I no longer have the address but Google should turn it up. You might even get advice on a cheaper alternative.

Reply to
Roger

Hi Roger,

Many thanks for the advice, I appreciate it.

Reply to
Dave Jennings