Replacing a Seal on a Freezer

I=92ve got a 3 yr old Siemens fridge freezer. A 4=94 long tear in the seal to the freezer has just appeared. I called Siemens & they quoted =A372 to turn-up and then =A323 for a new seal.

If I can get hold of the seal - does anyone know if this is a job for a moderately capable DIY=92er? And if so - any tips or tricks?

Michael

Reply to
michaeld121

Gently pull back the inner edge of the seal, if you're lucky they'll be cross head screws which hold both the door inner moulding and the seal on.

Google for the 'ukwhitegoods' forum, they'll likely be able to supply a seal and advice for fitting.

cheers, Pete.

Reply to
Pete C ukdiy