Replacement uPVC Back Door With Frame Needed

I need to replace a knackered back door which has also a rotten door frame. I fancy a uPVC door with factory fitted frame like they do at Screwfix but the selection there is really poor and only in one frame size which doesn't fit my aperture.

Any ideas of suppliers who can do (supply only) a uPVC in varying sizes/styles and is not too pricey?

Thx

Reply to
Mitch

What area are you ?

If you`re in merseyside, there`s a place in Bootle somewhere that does=20 upvc doors from =A399 (throwbacks from when they were measured up wrongly= =20 etc the first time around)

"The Window Warehouse" have a couple of shops, one of which is in Old=20 Swan, and I think its them who advertise at that price...

If its just for a back door and you don`t need a pristine one they might=20 be worth a look.

--=20 Please add "[newsgroup]" in the subject of any personal replies via email

Colin Wilson

Try

GBR Lloyd