replacement part or new handle for toilet cistern

Hi all,

The 10 year old handle has broke the plastic holder within the cistern, see picture of plastic fitting. Does anyone know where I could get a replacement part either the plastic or full paddle? All handle flushes I look at seem to be for a round hole in the cistern where as I have a slot for a paddle with a screw fitting below the handle to hold the paddle flush. All ideas welcome, thanks. Alex.

DeadlyGoldfish