Replacement of Croydex Venturu shower

I want to replace my croydex venturi shower see attached photos belo

with a Croydex H20-will I be able to fit it exactly with the same t exposed pipes? I think it is the same?-We are looking for two opening at the top of the round part of the unit so the two exposed pipe (15mm?)can slot in from the ceiling that connects to the tank in th loft-the croydex H20 unit might be able to be turned around so it ca accommodate exposed pipes at the bottom and at the top? Oh yes th pipes at the top are 7 inches apart-they curl around like a u ben shape to 3 inches at the bottom cheers Gar

+------------------------------------------------------------------- |Filename: croydex shower.JPG |Download:
|Filename: croydex H20 shower.JPG |Download:
plumbbot

This post is a waste of time, bandwidth and effort, because there's only you can view the pictures - no one else who posts in this group goes to diybanter - this is a newsgroup, not a website, and diybanter is asking for login details etc...why not simply upload them to tinypic.com, then anyone can look at them and someone might be able to help you, also, ditch diybanter and use outlook express to view this and 25,000 other groups.

Reply to
Phil L

Well I haven't posted here before and this appears different -could

tell me the steps involved so u can see the jpegs? Or can u answer th question without it

+------------------------------------------------------------------- +-------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to
plumbbot

your pictures, then everyone can have a look

Reply to
Phil L

can u please answer the question anyone, as I am getting desparate now

+------------------------------------------------------------------- +-------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to
plumbbot

The message from plumbbot contains these words:

What question? I haven't seen one from you here.

Oh that question on diy.banter.idiots,inc and elsewhere. Not that I found the original question, only some answers.

Seems to me the question has been comprehensively answered already. Croydex are crap. Trevi or Newteam are not (but are expensive). I can recommend the Trevi Boost.

Reply to
Roger

Have not seen the question.... (in newsgroup uk.d-i-y)

Could I suggest you try accessing the group directly via a newsreader (e.g. Mozilla Thunderbird) and your ISPs newsfeed, or failing that even google groups.

The *vast* majority of contributors here do not use diybanter or for that matter even have access to images posted on it. Also the reliability of message propagation from it to usenet seems unreliable.

Reply to
John Rumm