Replacement lamp

I've been looking online for a replacement lamp for one of our floodlights. The one that has blown has Crompton SUN 70i* printed on it but searches of lamps for sale show nothing for 70i, plenty with 70w. My thinking is that the 70i simply means it is 70w and has an internal igniter. Am I correct?

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

see

alan_m

Seeing the 70i listed is helpful but where can I buy one?

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

A lot of the Amazon UK listings are 'unavailable' but plenty of others, prices quite variable

Reply to
Andy Burns

Any electrical wholesaler worthy of the name should be able to order one up for you.

Is it on there?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Lots of places list them if you use the correct model number of SONHO70I in Google.

Reply to
alan_m

I would say that you are correct.

Reply to
ARW

Thanks all, I've now ordered with confidence.

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike