Replacement Kitchen Doors

Can anyone recommend a good cheap supplier of replacement kitchen doors

thanks

Reply to
Gaz

B&Q warehouses sell doors separately

Reply to
Tony Bryer

as do IKEA

Reply to
Jonathan Pearson

And MFI.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

Reply to
Alec

To save the OP time shall we change the question to "who doesn't sell kitchen doors?" ;)

PoP

PoP

Take care if you try to fit doors from a vendor different than the kitchen. e.g. some of the B&Q doors will fit MFI standard cupboards but for many MFI sizes. e.g. cooker hood, there isn't a B&Q one to fit. You can get custom ones made but these seem to cost more than having complete new kitchen units.

Reply to
BillR