Replacement Kitchen Doors

I know this thread has come up before but things change and I was wondering if anyone can recommend a company that does replacement kitchen doors, of course, reasonably priced, good quality, range, etc. I'm not looking for real wood just the wrapped MDF ones to tart up the kitchen. I've found a couple of companies but would like to hear from anyone who's done this recently.

MTIA

Ed.

Reply to
Ed_Zep

Try B&Q especially when they have an offer on!

Peter

Reply to
Peter Andrews