Replacement Instant Shower recs?

Trusty daily used Triton 80si (9.5kw flavour) in a very hard water area has just gone pop.

Any one care to recommend a good all round replacement??

this is a rented property, so must do what it says on the tin without being major money..

Cheers Tim..

Reply to
Tim..

There are often new Triton showers being sold as clearance lines at our local car boot. Stick to the same again and keep the plumbing and wiring simple

Reply to
cynic

My local focus (Didcot) has a lot of electric showers on sale prices at the mo....

Reply to
James Salisbury

I've just fitted a Redring Expressions 500. It replaced an old Redring which was 15 years old and still working - I was doing a major rebuild of the shower cubicle and thought it unwise to rely on such an old device. It's great - but I must admit that my main reason for choosing it was also that it had the same 'footprint' - no plumbing, no more tile hacking etc. Phil

Reply to
Phil B

To follow up, I have replaced the 80si with a new 80 XR (same footprint) of the 9.5kw variety and all is now well :-)

tim..

Reply to
Tim..