Replacement Halogen Lamp Holders

Hi

I am trying to repair a QH floor standing uplighter ('cos we like it and can't find a similar replacement). It takes up to 500W linear bulbs which we use and the wires have broken from the holders. The holders look like this:

this.

can only find them from this USA supplier, does anyone know of anywhere that might sell them in the uk, after about three hours of searching I've had enough :o)

Cheers

Andy

Reply to
andy

Can't you go to Buy and Queue and get a cheap outside t/h light fitting. Canibalise it for the lampholder [complete] and use the lamp as well? Job done for a fiver [ish]

Reply to
Big ed

Tried that but unfortunately all the ones I can find are taller profile and won't fit satisfactorily. Got a nice new outside flood light tho' :o)

Andy

Reply to
andy

?