Replacement dust bags

I am trying to find a source of supply for dust collecting bags ( the type which fit on power tools with a spring clip ) . I can make adaptors easily enough, if only I can get the bags! I have tried the usual suspects, B & Q, Homebase, etc. and I've also rummaged the internet, but I can't find a supplier. Can anyone help, please. Thanks in advance

Reply to
sondar

A pair of toddlers dungrees, with the bottom sewed up.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Erm! I'll reiterate :-) A pair of toddlers jeans with the lower legs cut off and the hems sown up. ;-)

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Unfortunately my toddler is 36, besides which I can't sew!. More practical suggestions please ?

Reply to
sondar

Tool spare parts suppliers?

Reply to
John

You cant get more practical than what I've stated.

You can aquire toddlers jeans at car boot stalls at 20p/50p second hand? and sewing is the most easiest task anyone can do,you don't need a machine just cotton and thread. How hard is it to pass a needle and thread through material,you go in one side and out the other.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Sorry,you can.

Womens tights or Mens socks.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Well the first beats "the fan belt has broken" as an excuse. Somehow I just don't fancy the second option.

John

Reply to
John

A friend deals with second hand parachutes and will offer to sew the ends up for you!

Reply to
Brian

What type of dust bag? I have a biscuit joiner, 3 routers, 2 circular saws,

2 mitre saws, a planer, 2 random orbit sanders, a detail sander, a half sheet sander, a belt sander and they all use completely different systems for dust extraction. Only 1 has a spring clip.

Are you after cloth material or paper?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

"sondar" typed

?

Wonderful for vacuum cleaner bags, £1 p&p for any size of order.

Reply to
Helen Deborah Vecht

Helen Deborah Vecht typed

sorry, should be

Helen Deborah Vecht

The message from Helen Deborah Vecht contains these words:

Talking of vacuum cleaners - I'm probably going to sling my Panasonic having discovered they want around £25 for a new beater-brush thingy. I can get a good second hand Dyson for that much, and spare beaters for them are a couple of quid.

Reply to
Guy King

"Brian" wrote in news:Zl4eg.4212$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe5-win.ntli.net:

The very concept of second hand parachutes fills me with unease...

What happened to the original owner?

Does the friend make up shrouds from the remainders?

Reply to
Rod