Replacement basin mixer valve?

Does anybody know where I can get a replacement tap valve that has a cone shaped washer? The tap in question doesn't have any identifying marks, but looks very similar to the Librio Profile Monobloc Basin Mixer listed on PlumbWorld:
http://www.plumbworld.co.uk/acb/showdetl.cfm?&DID &User_ID)19040&stx69&st2638395&st3=-56501845&Product_ID$57&CATID
The standard B&Q replacement valve has a flat washer (ie it doesn't fit into the reverse cone shaped seat in the tap), and is also slightly too long (ie it can't be opened far enough)

http://www.plumbworld.co.uk/acb/showdetl.cfm?&DID &User_ID)19040&stx69&st2638395&st3=-56501845&Product_ID$57&CATID
Contact Plumbworld themselves, they should be able to help.
--
BigWallop

http://basecuritysystems.no-ip.com

Unfortunately not :(

The only other people I can think of Mike, that should be able to help you are the guys at chumleys hardware
http://tinyurl.com/g13l
If you get in touch with them through the link and tell them what you need with a description of the washer, they should point you in the right direction.
What a lotta' porlava' for a tap washa'. :-)) LOL