Replace Dyson Plug

The flex near the plug has failed on the wifes (!!) dyson resulting in an intermittant connection (and a small spark)
Normally, I would just cut the plug off and fit a new one, but SWMBO insists on retaining the yellow rubber plug! Does anyone know where I can get a retro fit yellow rubberised plug to "suit" the dyson?
Thanks
Ade Smith wrote:

IIRC the dyson web site has the lead complete with plug, otherwise paint it! I suggest that you get a new lead as the dyson flex usually breaks near the machine, so yours is probably not long for this world.
MrCheerful
On Fri, 4 Jul 2003 14:31:15 +0100, "Ade Smith"

If my SWMBO provided me with that particular instruction I think I'd be looking for a new wife!
There's house proud and there's house proud..... ;)
Andrew