Replace Dyson Plug

The flex near the plug has failed on the wifes (!!) dyson resulting in an intermittant connection (and a small spark)

Normally, I would just cut the plug off and fit a new one, but SWMBO insists on retaining the yellow rubber plug! Does anyone know where I can get a retro fit yellow rubberised plug to "suit" the dyson?

Thanks

Reply to
Ade Smith

IIRC the dyson web site has the lead complete with plug, otherwise paint it! I suggest that you get a new lead as the dyson flex usually breaks near the machine, so yours is probably not long for this world.

MrCheerful

Reply to
MrCheerful

If my SWMBO provided me with that particular instruction I think I'd be looking for a new wife!

There's house proud and there's house proud..... ;)

Andrew

Do you need a handyman service? Check out our web site at

Andrew McKay