Repairing Wood Laminate

Hi,

the laminate in my living room has acquired a few nicks and cracks from the kids dropping various trains from height, is there any decent way of repairing these? I was thinking of normal wood-filler, is this the way to go?

Cheers

Reply to
Endulini

Never tried it but how about this

The Medway Handyman

Plenty of places stock laminte floor repair kits ... with a mix of tints that you bend to get a good match

Reply to
Rick Hughes